I've heard a lot about podcasting and listened to part of one on my computer but had no idea there were so many different sources. I found some interesting things - like Book Expo America and the Brooklyn Book Festival. Great Performances has a site and I caught a James Taylor program that I saw a few months ago. I wonder if I can find the Library of Congress program honoring Paul Simon.
I'm a fan of NPR and found links to their podcasts on various topics. All Songs Considered was on Odeo. I think I liked podcast.com better so far.
Since I don't have an MP3 player yet, I'm stuck listening on my computer. That confines me to one space. When I'm home I don't sit still for very long. If I can download the podcasts to a portable device that will be better. I'm not real tolerant of headphones or earbuds so how much I'll do with podcasts remains to be seen.
Here is a link to Book Expo America
You play and download this podcast at: http://podcast.com/show/18147/
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment